Saturday, January 12, 2008

YESTERDAY

even if today is saturday.....i want to talk about yesterday.

For most city folk of Kuala Terengganu, Friday is a day to sit back and relax after a week of working.
But yesterday was a long long day for me. As usual i went to church in the morning. However later at 2 o'clock,i went to Hotel Grand Continental. Why?? Well next week there is a dinner and dance there so 8 of my friends are performing a song. So we went for the rehersal. One of the coolest part of the song is when my friend Thrisham bangs away a bangra beat with his traditional drums. I am a person who loves drums and the B.E.A.U.TIFUL sound it produces

After practicing the dance and performing it for the rehersal, i had to run for my music class. Every Friday, i join Lim and Daniel's father for a music JAM session. As you might have guessed i play the modern drums that u usually see in music videos. We played a jazz rock song called Revolution. Lim rocked with his base guitar while uncle tirelessly coached us on. At the end of the session we managed to play the song with a good flow.



The Drums that I play with.
Wish I owned a set.




When i got home, my father was gardening . My dad is truly someone you would say who has green fingers. therefore our garden is full of colorful flowers, trees and fruits. At a corner of the garden there is a pile of old coconuts and some of them were growing shoots. Then my dad told me something i never knew and I'm pretty sure most of you don't know. Well if you open the old coconuts and go to the core, where you would usually find coconut water, you will find a small egg. Well it's not exactly an egg, its more of a sponge ball. This ball is the nutrients that will dissolve in to the coconut water and you can eat this sweet egg. Boy was i suprised at this new information.

Later at 8p.m. my 8 friends got 2gether at my house to perfect our dance steps. We practiced until 11pm. Well that was my very eventful account of yesterday.... hope to post again soon. cya an have a nice week ahead of you.

No comments: