Wednesday, February 20, 2008

FOOTBALL

Of the many songs that i love... only one song can actually make me cry (not really). im not a very sensitive person but this is one of the best songs ever made..

Even though its not my favorite song but it is one helluva song. It's a song that was famous during the period of 9th june to 9th july. WHY? Well it was the theme song for the 2006 FIFA World Cup. its sung by herbert grone meyer and a host of other people. It's called Celebrate The Day.

Every time i here this song, my heart soars like an eagle and makes me wanna kick a football imidietly. this song is so inspirational and lifts your spirit high. Even greater is the music video for this song. It shows many people from different races, and age groups joining together for one great phenomenon....FOOTBALL. it also shows many football era's and great moments in the history of football especially in the world cup.

This leads me to say that football is one of the most greatest and magnificent games to be invented. i totally love this sport. it is played by a wide range of people all around the world. this sport has become an important factor in my life... what you would call a passion.

almost all my classmates love the game. Im sure u all noe it but some people pledge their lives to playing football. Even though im not an accomplished football player, i still give my best when playing a match.

in my primary school years, me and my classmates evn went to the extent where we played football using water bottle caps as the ball in the class and corridor. i remember on the last day of school in standard 6 my class had a 3 on 3 'tudung botol' competition between ourselves. Nagend and Pravin were in my team and we had a wonderful time that day. eventhough we dint come in first place we did win a number of games dat day.

therefore id like to conclude that football is a truly beautiful game and should be tried by everyone. hope to become better in my football skills.

No comments: