Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Guess wat im back……

Sorry to my frequent readers…. I haven’t logged on for sometime… lots of exams and other busy events.

Imagine in da time I dint write…I mean blog…. I went for one camp….one football tournament, badminton tournament, beach soccer tournament, one birthday party, one mother’s day party, one carom and ping pong competition. Wah soooo many. Oh ya and one agonizing exam which lasted three weeks. Man that’s long..now its da holidays where we just sit and laze around and wait for SUKMA to start.

I want to tell u all about the camp and all that I have done but from the list above I believe I don’t want to write…. Blogspot might saman me for most blog entry in one day….,hehe just made that up. Well the other day I sat down and typed one whole long entry about the camp…..when I posted it some error occurred and you guessed it the whole page became BLANK. Shit!!! One whole hour of fervent writing all gone and lost I da cyber world… so I lost hope to continue writing and that could make a small part of why I dint bother to post in my blog.

So here I am turning a new leaf and trying to start my blog again.

I dunt really wanna play da tag game so all of u who tagged me sorry no tags. hehe

No comments: