Wednesday, June 4, 2008

holidays

Hello once again…..

I was reading all my friends blogs about their doings during the holidays and I fell like total crap…..most of the time I was stuck in front of the computer playing gta vice city like a mad person. 1st of june I wanted to go see willia swimming but hell I got up early bput my jeans and guess wat….go back to sleep. However I did mange to play badminton with some friends, play night football and the normal Thursday football.

Still when I read ppls blog I say to myself “what the f**k I just wasted two glorious weeks of holidays….”

Well nevermind tomorrow I hope to be able to get to the aquatic complex and support William. Damn its been so long since I saw him. Somehow ive still got something to look forward to…. This 5th 6th 7th and 8th Im gonna work at sesma??? Where is that im not too sure. But im gonna be workin as….. dunno wat for the sukma showcase events silambam and kabadi.

Well that’s all I gotta say for now.

No comments: